Home Page Email Us Site Map
Various Buildings Tullamore Building Trim Building Carlow Building

Agreed HR Policies

If a wrong grade is entered when an application is made, what happens?

If a person enters the wrong grade on their application form, their personnel section should have informed the Public Appointments Service (PAS) who will contact them in due course.