Home Page Email Us Site Map
Various Buildings Tullamore Building Trim Building Carlow Building

Equivalent Grades, Corresponding Level Grades

If I work as a specialist grade in an organisation and my grade is not on the list of those moving, can I apply?

If the organisation you are currently employed by is on the list of participating organisations on http://www.publicjobs.ie/publicjobs/en/caf/default.do you can apply. However, your specialist grade may not exist in the organisation to which you want to go. Staff serving in other grades at corresponding levels are assigned provided that there is an agreement in place with the relevant staff representatives.  No such agreement has yet been reached with the unions except in the case of the agreement relating to the grades of Tax Officer and Higher Tax Officer. Discussions between Management and the Staff Side are ongoing to resolve this situation.  [Personnel Officers Guide: Chapter 3, Para 3.7].