Home Page Email Us Site Map
Various Buildings Tullamore Building Trim Building Carlow Building

Using the CAF (Central Applications Facility)

Where can I find the Decentralisation Implementation Plans of a decentralising organisation?

All decentralising organisations are responsible for their own implementation plans. You should contact the relevant Decentralisation Liaison Officer in the organisations you are interested to enquire about their plan. A list of Liaison Officers can be found here.