Home Page Email Us Site Map
Various Buildings Tullamore Building Trim Building Carlow Building

Using the CAF (Central Applications Facility)

Where do I find information on schools/housing etc in a decentralised location?

Every town involved in the Decentralisation Programme has an information page on the CAF. This page includes information on the organisation decentralising there, information on housing and education in the area, and the number of posts going to that location.