Home Page Email Us Site Map
Various Buildings Tullamore Building Trim Building Carlow Building

Using the CAF (Central Applications Facility)

How do I find out if a particular organisation has acquired accomodation in a particular location?

Every organisation is responsible for its own decentralisation. You should contact the Liaison Officer in the organisation you wish to decentralise with to get the most up to date information on their property situation. A list of Liaison Officers can be found here.